Sunday, July 02, 2006

Farm Babies





Friday I rode my bike with both boys in the Burley wagon. HEAVY! We went to my friend Brenda's place because the kids wanted to see Brenda's baby calf, chicks, rabbits, and puppy.
I never did get a good picture of the baby calf. The little calf was very shy. The ride there was all downhill. On the way home I made Reeve & Kyle get out of the Burley and we all walked up the very steep hill. We've been told that when they built the road they didn't follow any steepness or grade standards and the hill is actually illegally steep. There's been a few times after a snow that Tom cannot make it up the hill in his car... even after it's been plowed. When that happens he has to go about 7 miles out of his way to come home on the other side of the hill.

No comments: