Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Kyle's story continued

Please read the post below this one first :-)

This is the continuation of Kyle's story:

We went down the hill and we bumped and bumped down the road. Reeve said "WEEEEE," adn I said "Stop the ride," and Papa said "We're almost down the hill guys."
When we got down the hill we crashed our car and went up in the air. When Reeve heard the crash he said "WEEEEE," and Papa said "I wonder what's happening," and I said "We're up in the air...Stop the ride."


When we got to the place that we were goin, Mama was so behind that I had to walk the stairs myself and I was thinking so much about the love that the love helped me up the stairs.


The End

I'll post Reeve's story tomorrow. I should also mention some of the rules. They had to have at least 5 illustrations and for their age group they had to have between 50 and 200 words (no more, no less). The 200 words or less was a real challenge for Reeve at first. We had to edit Kyle's story and I think it ended up being 201 words! Reeve's story finished out at 121 words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Kyle.
Lisa