Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hobe Sound...Day 5 at the Beach

I miss my vacation at the beach! We had a great camping trip to the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair in Custer, WI this past weekend and once I finish posting the FL~GA trip I will post those :)
Day 5 started out with Reeve putting the finishing touches on his card tower. Reeve and Kyle had lots of fun staying up late and playing card games with their cousin Lauren. Good memories for them.
Reeve wanted to make sure I got a picture before Stella woke up, because he knew what she would do...
We hung around the house and lounged around the pool until our afternoon bike ride to the beach. This day was the calmest...
Above Kyle splashing...below Kyle in mid-air...
 Reeve in the ocean...
Me and my beautiful baby Stella...
Tommy and Stella...
Stella got a little too much salt water to taste...oh the look on her face!
Tommy put her down and she says "I'm outta here Papa!"
Actually she LOVES the beach...she couldn't wait to go there everyday.
Stella's bow to the ocean...

No comments: