Thursday, March 01, 2007

From the land of Ice & Snow

What can I say? We got lots of snow, and now we're in the middle of an ice storm.


The kids are having a blast! I caught them just non-challantly walking on the roof! Whoa! Get down from there I said. What are you doing? They discovered that the snow was high enough that they could just climb up and walk on the roof.


When they got off the roof they decided to go under the over-hang in a "cave" that they found.


After hanging out in their snowden they decided to go rolling in the snow for awhile.


While I was shoveling the driveway out Reeve said he was going to make a snowman. About 5 minutes later (short attention span) he said he was done. The snow was a little wet and I guess hard to work. I should have helped him, but I didn't. I told him he made a perfect snow baby. The picture is really hard to see, but if you click on it it will get bigger and you can see the snowbaby a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sliding off the roof. I bet that they remeber that for a long time. :-)
lisa