Friday, July 31, 2009

Stella Update...Reeve Update...Tom Update

Stella went to the doctor on Wednesday for her 3 month check-up. She's very healthy and in the 95% for height (25"...I think???) and weight 14lbs 13oz.

Reeve and Kyle went to the free movie at the Elroy theater yesterday and it was a full house...kids from Wonewoc, Hillsboro, & Elroy. It was announced the Reeve logged in the MOST reading hours for the 1st & 2nd Grade level. He won a plane ride (local I think) or a ride in a motor cycle side car. He hasn't made up his mind which one to choose.

Tom's on Twitter now and has made 8 tweets. You can get to his twitter page by clicking the link I put on this page in the left column...above Raye's links.

I have pics to post, but I just wanted to make this a short update.

No comments: