Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Undiapering Method Hard at Work

Well while GJ & Jess were here Stella did go on the toilet 3 times, so at least they can vouch for me. It does take a lot of time, and I've slacked off on it a bit...as evidenced here:

She gets it though and she's so happy when we get it right and pick up on her signals.
We have tons of apples on our trees. This one is our honeycrisp tree:

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
The UPS driver (his name is Hammer) gets really excited when he sees me in Elroy and he has a package for me. It's happened three times now and each time it's like I'm giving him a package. He's just thrilled he doesn't have to drive out to my house nestled far away in the hills between Hustler and Elroy. He told me at our last meeting that he searches for my car in Elroy just hoping he'll find me there. I told him to look in the library parking lot, and he said, "I do, I do, I look for you everywhere." Maybe that'll give you an idea of how out in the middle of nowhere we are :-)

No comments: