Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009 & 2000 Revisited


We had a lot of fun making costumes for the boys this year! They both were in charge of what they wanted to be and what they wanted to look like. They helped pick out what materials we were going to use and they helped in cutting and gluing. We're going to work on sewing, but I did all the sewing this year.

Stella wore the same pumpkin costume that my late cousin Dee Dee(1st cousin once removed...I think?!?) gave to Reeve. Reeve was about 22 days older in this picture than Stella is now. We tried to recreate the shoot.

Here's Reeve at 6 months on Halloween:

Here's Stella at 6 months on Halloween:



Pirate Reeve, "Arr watch yer back matey!":


Wizard Kyle..."Watch what you say to me...


I can turn you into a rabbit from my hat."

We went to a pumpkin carving party, and carved pumpkins in a barn. Reeve and Kyle had a ton of fun playing at the top of the hay mound...the perfect place for a Pirate hideout.

Here's Kyle's pumpkin:


and Reeve's pumpkin:


Stella's favorite place to be these days is hanging out with Reeve and Kyle...man she LOVES those guys!

No comments: