Saturday, April 02, 2011

Ice Cave Hike ~ Mama's Camera

Mother Nature played a little April Fool's joke on us yesterday and dumped a couple of inches of big white fluffy snow flakes on us. We had fun, though running outside in our bare feet. Even though I am behind in my posting, these wintry pictures are not out of season!
I also wanted to mention that we have two YouTube channels where I've posted some videos. I've put the links in the links section to the right.
Previous post pictures were all from Reeve's camera...the pics below were taken by me.
The beginning of the hike...walking to the trail head.

Around the bend is the first Ice Cave...you can somewhat see what a challenging hike this was for the 3 Mamas carrying babes on the front or back.

1st Cave
2nd Cave...a very impressive, thick ice wall.

Reeve and Kyle inside the cave.

We'll miss this...I know we will!

No comments: