Monday, October 09, 2006

Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells


Three weeks ago (Don't ya love how speedy I am at this) my folks came to visit us and the kids and I stayed with them in their cabin at Christmas Mountain Village in the Wisconsin Dells.


The kids had a blast just seeing my Mom & Dad (aka Nana & Bee). The weather turned cold on us after the first day. There was a park across the street from their cabin.
Reeve and Kyle had fun hanging out there.


I'm not very good with camera lately. I miss a lot of good pictures and the ones I do take are either too dark or too far away. We're looking for a digital camera with more megapixels (ours has 2 megapixels). Any reccomendations would be greatly apprecieated :-).

Nana and Bee had a couple of early birthday presents for Kyle. In the picture below Kyle is putting on a finger puppet show for Reeve. Those boys LOVE to act and create stories, so this was perfect for them both.


They also both received two very cool 3-D kites. Living up on the ridge we do get a lot of wind, so I'm sure now that we're back from our trip those kites will be flying. One is a pirate ship and the other is a really cute turtle.

More to come. If I only had more hours in the day! I have a lot to post about, but just a small window of time in the morning. I'll do my best to try to get caught up this week!

No comments: