Thursday, November 04, 2010

Evening Sunset, Handwork, Kyle's Schoolwork, and Stella

A couple of pics I took myself...me by the solar panels at night,
and me and Stella by a beautiful Fall Sunset.
This is a cross-stitch that I just finished for our friends in Hawaii. My design :) Next time I will make the hearts solid colors and try to make the honu (sea turtles) bigger.
Below is Kyle trying to do his school work with a very interested little sister.

Kyle is so patient...
See Stella with the pencil...

Now she's ready to write...or throw a tantrum because she wants the camera. Notice poor Mary (the doll I made) face down on the floor.
Me and Stella...
Watch out she has a whip! Look at that face!
Ahhh...there is a better, happier face!
THIS is why we had to remove the kitchen to the other playroom for awhile. She has learned how to climb it...not so safe! She wanted to do a chalk drawing.




3 comments:

Gordon said...

Great pics Cuz'n! Love them!

Laura said...

Thanks Cuz'n...love your profile pic :) When ya gonna start your blog???

Laura said...

If you call me Agave Laura, then I'll know to call you Snoop Dog :) Made me smile...it's totally you! I love you!!